A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is about the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an
order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Customised cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
b) Settings on my computer
To change your consent please click on settings button at bottom left of this window. Example image below (it is not clickable):
c) Types of cookies on this website
|_ga||2 years||Save an ID of a unique user|
|_gid||1 day||Count page visits|
|Google Fonts API||none||Ask IP address of the user|
|rc::c||session||Filter requests from bots|
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in browsers?
By clicking on a link on this website you can install cookies. Once you leave this page, check the cookies policy of those sites. The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
e) What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.